Monday, April 16, 2012

Blog Entry #8



Zara Lookbook: April 2012

I think every woman needs to start shopping at Zara if they're not already.  The beauty about this fast-fashion retailer from Spain is that it's a one-stop shopping destination.  You can get a fabulous pair of heels to go with that blazer and skirt you picked up.  Need a handbag?  They have it!  

For the Zara Woman lookbook, Liu Wen (a fast-rising star), models crisp all white looks and cool blazers with a simple denim skirt. 








 I have been shopping at Zara since I spent my first summer in Spain over 10 years ago.  Wow that's a long time!  And ever since they have done a better job at tapping into the zeitgeist and what's trending than there competitors.  They have new product in their stores every month.  That's what keeps me coming back, their fresh, new merchandise that is so of-the-moment. 



 
I think the demographic for Zara is a bit older than Forever 21 and H&M because the silhouette is a bit more grown up.  But i like that, it's more my style.  So here's to the next 10 years of shopping at Zara, cheers!

xoxo-
pow

No comments:

Post a Comment