Monday, February 13, 2012

The Lover's Buggin: Part II

Ya wanna know what I think is key for this spring/summer?!  High-waisted, A-line skirts!

Here's the thing about summer in NYC.  You sweat.  As soon as you stop walking, the beads start a'movin... You know what I mean.  So that's why I usually wear loose skirts and dresses in comfortable fabrics like cotton and linen.  Let that free flowing air circulate (that's for you bert!).


For spring you can warm them up with cute cropped sweaters and booties or since it's already 50 degrees out maybe you just head straight for your see-through lace tops :)


In any case, i think this shape is super flattering because a woman's silhouette is to be defined in your clothing not exposed.  Enjoy!

isn't see gorgeous?!



i am a sucker for red heads
Photos courtesy of The Sartorialist and Jak & Jil blogs

1 comment:

  1. After I heard wide pants are going to be a big trend, I bought two pairs of pants last year.
    I haven’t seen many people are wearing it on the street yet, but I definitely feel that the trend is slowly moving from skinny jeans to flared pants. The one thing that I noticed about these pants is if you are not tall, you have to wear it with high heels. Otherwise, the pants could make you feel even shorter than your actual height. Besides that, wide leg pants are elegant and stylish. I hope to see them more on a street in 2013. Thanks for your blog!

    ReplyDelete